NBI Clearance and other government made easily by Robinson’s Malls Lingkod Pinoy Center. It was located at Level 4, Robinson’s Place Imus. The center provides services for NBI, PhilHealth, PAGIBIG, SSS, GSIS and LRA.
- Fill-out required information in On-Line Application Form using the link below.
- Pay for the corresponding fee (For new application, it costs P115.00).
- Picture taking and applicant’s Finger-print scanning once you get there.
- Wait for the release of your NBI Clearance. Applicant’s clearance who has namesake will be released after 3-4 weeks. And if the applicant doesn’t have namesake and has no criminal records, they can get their clearance in just a minute.
- Valid passport. (Make sure it is not expired)
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID (Valid E1 Form is accepted)
- GSIS UMID
- Postal ID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO Certified)
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Senior Citizen ID
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance (valid from previous year only. Example, it is year 2013, you can only use NBI Clearance that is valid until year 2012. Clearance that is valid from year 2011 and below is NOT VALID.)
By the way, there are some DON’Ts in getting your NBI Clearance, and here’s the following:
- Do not use colorful ink of pen. (Black pen ONLY)
- Do not wear sleeveless. This is for the picture taking for the clearance. Also you shouldn’t wear any Contact Lenses.
- Do not wear earrings, for men.
- If you are wearing prescribed spectacles or eyeglasses, take them off and DO NOT WEAR Contact lenses!
Hope this post helps, especially for first-timers. Send us your feedback regarding this post!
For more information regarding the process and fee, click here.