With Comic Life 2.2.7 Making comics is fun for everyone, and Comic Life’s feature-set makes it super-simple. The easy-to-use interface integrates seamlessly with your photo collection or webcam. Drop in some photos, add some bendy lettering, captions and speech balloons and you are well on your way to impressing your friends and family!So easy, you and your toddler can do it!
- Full template support
- Advanced balloon and text control
- Predefined and freeform shapes
- Image Filtering for your photos
- Built-in Photos and Explorer image browser
- Library of pre-made layouts, styles and fonts
- Camera capture
- Bendable comic lettering text
- Export your comic out as an image, PDF,CBZ, or ePub
Full template support:
Comic Life New Features:
- Introduces full template support.- Meaning you get a great head start on your projects!
- Spell checker support.- Make sure those tricky words are spelled correctly with the intergrated spell checker!
- PDF exports- Now you can easily export to the popular PDF format!
- Advanced balloon control.- Raises your comics to the next level
- Advanced text flow – for precision layout
- Predefined and freeform shapes – for more creative expression
- Enhanced user interface that preserves ease of use – while providing quick access to more advanced features
- More comic fonts and panel layouts are included – for more customization and fun
- Improved page numbering system – for easy placement and defining starting number
Comic Life System Requirements:
- Windows XP (SP3), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (latest patches)
- 1.5GHz processor; 2.0 GHz recommended
- 1GB RAM; 2GB RAM recommended
- 200 MB of available disk space
- Minimum 1024×768 display; 1280×1024 recommended