How to get a Police Clearance in the Philippines
Here are the steps in applying or getting Police Clearance in the Philippines.
ABOUT THE SERVICE:
Issuance of police clearance is one of the frontline services being rendered by your local police station to the general public to support their applications for local/overseas employments and other legal purposes.
The Police Clearance is issued by Philippine National Police statined in your area. It it usually issued for local purposes like employment, LTO, SSS, AFK requirement, adoption, pag-ibig and LCR or for travel abroad. The certificate must be sealed for its validity and will expire after 2 months from the date of the issue.
- Community Tax Certificate (Sedula)
- Barangay Clearance
- Court Clearance
- Official Receipt of Payment for Police Clearance
1. Get a POLICE CLEARANCE Form from your Municipal Police Station and pay the corresponding fee.
2. Fill-out the FORM accurately and truthfully and hand it to the person in-charge.
3. An ID picture is needed. Some police stations are already high-tech that they have a digital camera but otherwise, you have to bring two 2X2 picture.
4. You may need to wait to get your POLICE CLEARANCE. Typically, they release it on the same day or few hours after you submitted your application form.
Monday to Friday, 8:00am-12:00nn and 1:00pm-5:00 pm
TOTAL PROCESSING TIME:
TOTAL FEES/CHARGES: (prices may change)
P 50.00 for Local Employment
P 100.00 for Employment/Travel Abroad