NBI Clearance Application
NBI Clearance Look (For Local Job Requirement)
Who will get an application form for NBI Clearance?
- First time applicant
- Lost personal copy of old NBI Clearance
- Photo-copy of old NBI Clearance
- Renewal (Single) for change of civil status (applicable for female only)
- Renewal subject for correction
NBI Clearance Renewal
- Applicants for renewal (original copy only) – subject is present, with or without changes of address and purpose may proceed to Step 1 Data Check then to Renewal Kiosk or proceed to Step 2 Payment, and then to Renewal Kiosk (Image Capture)
- Inside the processing area, proceed to Step 2 Payment
- Please proceed to renewal kiosk for Image Capture
- Application for no hit remark, please proceed to releasing section to claim your NBI CHS. Cert. and have your right thumb print.
- Application with hit remarks are advised to come back at the specified date indicated in your O.R.
How to apply for an NBI Clearance
- Get an application form (FPC – Finger Print Card) at the distributor’s desk
- Proceed to fill up area
- Submit your filled up application to Step 1 – Data Check
- Proceed to applicant’s lane near the entrance
- Step 2 – Payment for application inside the processing area
- Step 3 – Fingerprinting
- Step 4 – Image Capture
- Step 5 – Data Entry – Quick Search
- All applications with no hit remarks proceed to releasing section
- All applications with hit remarks schedule for release
How much does the NBI Clearance cost?
The price depends on the purpose of application:
- Naturalization, Cancellation of ACR, Repatriation – P415.00
- Change of Name, Business License, NFA, SEC, TBC, Adoption, POEA, PRA
- Requirement, Permit to Carry Firearm – P165
- Travel Abroad, Immigration Req., Visa Seaman, Marriage Requirement – P115.00
- Local Employment, Customs Pass, Enlistment AFP, DND, DOT Req., ID
- Purposes and Other Requirement – P115.00
What are the requirements?
- 2 Valid ID’s, original copy of old NBI clearance if you are renewing, and your presence. You need to go there in person because they need take a photo of you and your fingerprints.What are considered valid I.D.’s?
- Voter’s I.D., Postal I.D., SSS I.D., GSIS I.D., PRC License , Driver’s License, Company I.D, Valid Passport, ACR (for aliens), Senior Citizen I.D., Philhealth I.D., Student IDWhen will you get the NBI Clearance?
- Your NBI Clearance will be released the same day you apply for in, UNLESS there is a “hit”! You will find out when you can claim your NBI Clearance on Step 5 – Data Entry. They will place a mark at the back of your receipt, and it’s either without hit (you proceed to releasing area) or with hit.What is a “hit”?
- When you get a “hit” it probably means you share the same name with somebody else. You will have to come back after a week to either claim your NBI Clearance or be interviewed. Refer to the mark at the back of your receipt for the date you have to come back to the NBI Clearance Center.
How long is an NBI Clearance valid?
- The validity of your NBI Clearance lasts for one year.
NBI Clearance Center Branches
Satellite Offices for Application and Renewal
- Quezon City Satellite Office (Quezon City Hall)
- Marikina Satellite Office (Marikina Riverbanks)
- Mandaluyong Satellite Office (Mandaluyong City Hall)
- Las Pinas Satellite Offce (Las Pinas City Hall)
- Muntinlupa Satellite Office (Alabang Market)
NBI Clearance “RENEWAL” Kiosks
- Park Square I, Makati City
- SM MEGAMALL, Mandaluyong City
- Tutuban Central Mall, Divisioria, Manila
- Porta Vaga Mall, Baguio City
- Gaisano Mall, Iloilo City
- Robinson’s Mall, Cebu City
- Robinson’s Mall, Cagayan de Oro City
- Talisay City, Cebu
NBI Regional and District Offices
1) Cordillera Autonomous Regional Office, Baguio City
2) Ilocos Regional Office, San Fernando, La Union
3) Cagayan Valley Regional Office, Tuguegarao City
4) Central Luzon Regional Office, San Fernando, Pampanga
5) CALABARZON Regional Office, Batangas City
6) MIMAROPA Regional Office, Calapan, Oriental Mindoro
7) Bicol Regional Office, Naga City
8 ) Eastern Visayas Regional office, Tacloban City
9) Central Visayas Regional Office, Cebu City
10) Western Visayas Regional Office, Iloilo City
11) Northeastern Mindanao Regional Office, Cagayan de Oro
12) Southeastern Mindanao Regional Office, Davao City
13) Central Mindanao Regional Office, Koronadal, So Cotabato
14) Western Mindanao Regional Office, Zamboanga City
15) CARAGA Regional Office, Butuan City
16) Autonomous Region for Muslim Mindanao, Cotabato City
17) Laoag District Office, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
18 ) Vigan District Office, Vigan, Ilocos Sur
19) Dagupan District Office, Dagupan City, Pangasinan
20) Bayombong District Office, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
21) Isabela District Office, Ilagan, Isabela
22) Olongapo District Office, Olongapo City, Zambales
23) Cabanatuan District Office, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
24) Tarlac District Office, Tarlac City, Tarlac
25) Bulacan District Office, Plaridel, Bulacan
26) Cavite District Office, Tagaytay City, Cavite
27) Laguna District office, Sta Rosa, Laguna
28 ) Lucena District Office, Lucena City, Quezon Province
29) Puerto Princesa District Office, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
30) Legaspi District Office, Legaspi City, Albay
31) Bacolod District Office, Bacolod City
32) Dumaguete District Office, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental
33) Samar District Office, Catbalogan City, Eastern Samar
34) Dipolog District Office,
35) Pagadian District Office
36) Iligan District Office
37) Tagum District Office
38) Saranggani District Office
Other NBI Satellite Offices
1) Los Banos Satellite Office, Los Banos, Laguna
2) Marilao Satellite Office, Marilao, Bulacan
3) Montalban Satellite Office, Montalban/Rodriguez, Rizal
4) Caloocan Satellite Office, Caloocan City Hall
5) Valenzuela Satellite Office, Valenzuela City
6) Taytay Satellite Office, Taytay, Rizal
7) Philippine Retirement Authority, Makati City
8 ) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration
9) Alaminos Satellite Office, Alaminos, Pangasinan
10) Imus Satellite Office, Imus, Cavite
11) Lipa Satellite Office, Lipa City, Batangas
12) San Pablo Satellite Office, San Pablo City, Laguna
13) Kalibo Satellite Office, Kalibo, Akalan
14) Bohol Satellite Office, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
NBI CLEARANCE ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Go to the National Bureau of Investigation’s (NBI) website to get the online application form.
2. Encode your information about the following: Purpose of NBI Clearance Application, your Personal Information, Contact Details, your Family Background and other specifics such as your Educational Attainments, Occupation, Religion, Body Identifying Marks, etc. Make sure to encode all details correctly.
3. A new box will pop out bearing your Registration number. Print your application form and go to an NBI Main Clearance Center. If a printer is not available, take note of the registration number and present it to the NBI Clearance Office.
- NO HIT applicants may proceed to the Releasing section for the printing and issuance of the NBI clearance.
- WITH HIT means the applicant have a namesake, may have a criminal record and needs further verification. Do not worry though, because if you know that you are not this person, you are good to go. You will just be advised by the NBI Officer to come back on a specified time and date (written at the back of your NBI Application receipt). A Quality Control evaluation and interview may be performed before you can be issued with your NBI Clearance
Nasa abroad ako, how do I get an NBI clearance?
For first time applicants for NBI clearance (living or working abroad):
- Obtain a Fingerprint Card form from the Embassy/Consulate and fill-out the necessary fields on both sides. Make sure that you will only provide truthful information. Write legibly.
- For married women, the name should be written as follows: Your maiden surname (father’s surname); Your husband’s surname; Your first name or given name; and Your maternal surname (family name of your mother).
- Attach a latest copy of your 2″ x 2″ photograph with white background (taken within three (3) months prior to your application) on the Fingerprint card form.
- You have to have your fingerprints impressed on the print fields allocated for it in the form. Go to the nearest police agency to do this. The police officer who assisted you must sign his name together with his designation on the space provided in the card.
- Have the Fingerprint Card form authenticated by the Embassy/Consulate so that the document can be considered legal for use in the Philippines (Fee: $25.00). Once authenticated by the Embassy/Consulate, the application is considered “accomplished”. The accomplished form will now be sent to the NBI-Manila through:
1. mail (with enclose money order in the sum of 200Php) or bank draft payable to the Director, National Bureau of Investigation, Taft Avenue, Ermita 1000 Manila, Philippines. The following accredited banks are:
If you have an original copy of your NBI clearance, send it to the NBI office for renewal. Make sure that this copy of clearance has the following attached to it:
2″ x 2″ picture with white background (taken within three (3) months prior to your application);
Photocopy of your passport with date stamped proving your presence abroad;
Update any information that needs to be updated on your old clearance certificate, otherwise write “Same Data” if there are no changes. Renewal only allows changes in address and purpose of clearance;
If there would be changes in your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and PLACE OF BIRTH, you are advised to fill-up the form for new applicants and attach a photocopy of your Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate as proof on changes applied.
Follow the sending process mentioned above.
- NBI Clearance Centers Outside NCR District and Regional Offices
- NBI Clearance Centers in Metro Manila
NBI Biometrics Clearance System
Example: Text “HELP” Send to 09175638053 Texts are free format and can be in English or Tagalog.