To register, simply follow these steps: Get forms here
1. Submit the following to any PhilHealth Local Health Insurance Office (LHIO) nearest you:
a. Duly accomplished PhilHealth Membership Registration Form (PMRF)
b. Two (2) pieces of latest “1X1” ID picture
c. Photocopy of Birth Certificate or ANY two (2) valid IDs issued by a government official authority with birth date:
Note: Please present original copy
- Senior Citizen ID
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Barangay Certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Alien certification of Registration/ Immigrant Certification of Registration
- Government Office and Government Owned and Controlled Corporation (GOCC) ID
- Certificate from the National Council for the Welfare of the Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- Company ID issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Insurance Commission (IC).
d. Photocopy of supporting documents for declaration of qualified dependents, if any.
e. Photocopy of Retirement Documents
Note: Please present original or Certified True Copy
- For SSS Retirees/ Pensioners
- SSS Certification indicating date of effectivity of retirement/ pension and
- Print out of monthly SSS Medicare contributions from January 1972 to June 1999.
- ForGSIS Retirees – any of the following:
- Certification/ Letter of Approval of Retirement from the GSIS indicating the effectivity date of retirement;
- Service Record issued by the employer/s indicating not less than 120 months of service excluding leave of absences without pay;
- Certification/ Retirement Gratuity from the employer indicating not less than 120 months of service.
- For AFP, PNP,BJMP andBFP Retirees/Pensioners- those who are in active military service until they compulsory retire at the age of 56 shallsubmit any of the following:
- Statement of Services issued by previous employer indicating not less than 120 months of services excluding leave of absences without pay;
- Certification/ Letter of Approval of Retirement from the GSIS indicating not less than 120 months of service;
- General, Bureau or Special Order indicating the effectivity date of retirement.
- For those who avail of the Optional retirement:
- Prior to March 4, 1995 shall qualify to enrol on the Lifetime Member Program regardless of the number of contributions paid provided they reach the retirement age of 56 years old.
- On or after March 4, 1995 shall qualify to register as a Lifetime member upon reaching the age of 56 years old and completing the required 120 months premium contributions. However, if the uniformed personnel gains regular employment after he/she retired, the retirement age of 60 shall be applied.
2. After processing, the member will be issued his/her PhilHealth Lifetime Member Card, which shall serve as a valid ID to be used in all PhilHealth transactions.
Related Articles (Courtesy of Philhealth website)