Bloating is excessive farting or bleaching as one feels full and his stomach looks like a ball. This usually appears after a heavy meal, but some feel bloated all the time. Here are the reasons for this issue:
- Not drinking enough water – This is caused by coffee and alcohol if taken a lot. One will have to consume 6-8 glasses of water as well. When body is deprived of water it starts using liquids it can find, therefore bloating could be caused due to fluid retention. That is why one has to start drinking lots of water.
- Constipation – this is meaning that you have to add fiber in diet as the gass is trapped behind the feces. Gradually consume fiber, not at once, because it may worsen the problem. Use whole grain bread, drink a lot of smoothies and eat more berries.
- You are too stressed – some studies say that bloating can be caused by too much stress then brain prevents the digestive system from functioning properly. Also, you may be caused by stomach ache. Once you relieve the stress, this issue is solved.
- You eat too fast – when the food is chewed body starts processing it more slowly . Then bloating may appear. It is very significant to eat in small bites.
- Carbs bloating can appear due to eating too much carbs, but it may be solved by eating low-carb foods. Replace sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit.