This healthy seed is also known by the name canary seed. People usually use this seed to feed their birds, and it can be also consumed by human because it contains high amounts of amino acids and enzymes, which are extremely beneficial for the human body. This seed contains high amounts of the lipase enzyme, which is extremely beneficial for the digestion process. This enzyme breaks down the fat cells, so they can be absorbed much quickly through the intestines. The lipase enzyme also has a very high nutritional value and it also serves really good in reducing the symptoms of indigestion and celiac disease.
Birdseed – Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits:
– The protein amount and type, found in birdseed are very easy to digest and less harmful for the human body
– This seed contains different types of vegetable proteins
– It’s extremely powerful antioxidant, which is very useful in slowing down the aging process and tightens your skin as well.
– This seed regenerates the pancreas and helps eradicate diabetes, in a very short time
– The enzymes found in these seeds are just like natural remedy. They are extremely useful in reducing the swelling of internal organs, such as: kidneys, liver and pancreas.
– This seed helps to prevent arteriosclerosis
– It’s also very useful in recharging the kidney enzymes and to eliminate the excess fluids from the human body.
– It’s refreshing.
– It’s very effective in treating hypertension.
– This seed helps with gastritis, stomach ulcers, gout, edema.
– It also helps with obesity, swollen abdomen.
– Works great against cellulite.
– It removes cirrhosis by increasing the number of hepatocytes in the liver. This also helps in reducing the inflammation as well.
– As we said, it contains high amounts of the lipase enzyme, which is very useful in cleaning the fats that are very harmful to the veins.
– This seed is a great appetizer.
– It also contains emollient properties.
– It contributes to the abdominal toning.
– This seed helps to burn fat and reduce the cholesterol levels. So, it’s excellent choice for people who want to lose weight faster or to lower the cholesterol levels (LDL).
– It’s a great tool for kidney problems and for treating bladder issues as well, because it kills the bacteria in the urinary tract.
Milk Birdseed – RECIPE:
Here’s what you need to do – soak 5 tbs. of birdseed in water and leave them overnight. Then, in the next morning, you need to strain the water and put the soaked birdseeds into a blender. Add some soy milk or fruit if you want and blend. You can add some honey, but never add sugar. This birdseed milk is very nutritious and energy drink to start the day and a great way to end it. At night time, you need to drink it when it’s warm.
As you can see, this seed can provide many health benefits. So, you should definitely start using it. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with your friends and family.