Aside from pimples, acnes and blackheads, teens these days also hate seeing a pimple scar on their faces. They claim that they feel embarrass every time they see a pimple scar on their face.
What you all didn’t know is that those pimple scars may be removed in just 3 to 5 days, leaving your face scar free!
Here are several ways to remove your pimple scars:
– Applying ice on the affected area or on the pimple scar will help tighten the pores on your face that will slowly remove your pimple scar.
– Rubbing sliced tomatoes on your pimple scar helps heal the damaged tissues and promote healthy regrowth of cells.
– This is not just known as an ideal skin toner, but also an effectie way to improve the texture of your skin.
– Using a cotton ball, apply egg whites on your scars, leave it overnight for the best results. Egg whites are effective in treating acne scarring.
Apple cider vinegar
– Aside from being a good skin toner like the cucumber, his also helps in clearing up the scars and acnes marks!