Many surveys have shown that poor diet and consumption of foods loaded with sugars, salt, and fats leads to serious diseases and damages in the body. Those diseases have been the main reason for death among Americans in the last several years.
If you want to protect your body from a heart disease, you need to lead healthy life and avoid harmful things. A healthy life means that you have to quit smoking (if you smoke), you have to keep an optimized weight, to balance the level of cholesterol, and to keep a regular blood pressure as well. Besides starting a healthy diet plan, you can also try the following recipe which is able to speed up the process and can certainly help you lower the levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in your blood.
- 1 tablespoon of organic Apple Cider Vinegar;
- ½ freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- ½ tablespoon of organic grated ginger;
- 1 clove of raw, organic and grated garlic;
- 1 tablespoon of organic, raw honey.
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend on low speed until you get a homogenous solution. Pour the mixture in a glass jar and keep refrigerated.
Consume a little bit of the mixture before every meal during the day.
Feel free to combine the mixture with some water, or add it in your favorite smoothie.
What the ingredients do:
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)– regulates insulin, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and improves the blood sugar control;
- Ginger– lowers the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides;
- Garlic– reduces the levels of sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides in blood, and prevents atherosclerosis;
- Honey– prevents cholesterol accumulation in the blood vessels.
TIPS: Make sure you consume more good fats rather than processed foods.
Repost from source.