Numerous individuals bear the shame of having dark skin patches around their neck, having dark knees and elbows and having dark underarms. For some people it is so embarrassing. The reasons for having dark skin patches around the neck are the skin pigmentation issue known as acanthosis nigricans, maturing and exposure to sun. The skin around the elbows and knees is generally thicker and has a bigger number of folds than its encompassing skin.
Likewise, on the grounds that there are no oil organs in these territories, this skin has a tendency to be drier. In this way, when you do not take care of your skin, the skin on knees and elbows turns out to be much darker than different parts of your body. Your underarms may have gone dark because of some of your errors including shaving or utilizing chemical hair uprooting creams and antiperspirants. You cannot raise your hands regardless of the fact that you set out to wear a sleeveless top! Being careful every time implies such a great amount of flexibility. There are many remedies for these problems, but here are the best:
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a sort of normal skin lightener but it also saturates the skin. It can help skin to become lighter, and decrease different skin spots. Aloe vera is likewise rich in cancer prevention agents and different intensifies that help repair and deliver new skin cells.
- Take out the aloe vera gel from the leaf.
- Apply it specifically on the neck and tenderly rub it. Leave it to stay for around 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Rehash this procedure once every day for quick results.
2. Baking soda
- Blend three sections of baking soda and one part of water to frame a thick paste.
- Put the paste on your neck and leave it dry.
- Wash it off after a couple of minutes.
- Do this twice per week.
-Put grinded potatoes or potato juice all around your neck. Leave it to stay for 15 minutes and after that wash your neck with icy water.
- On the other hand, you can blend lemon juice and potato juice together and apply it on the influenced skin territory. Leave it to sit for around 10 to 15 minutes and afterward wash the zone with chill water. Do this day by day to get positive results. This cure can likewise be utilized for deleting dark spots and acne scars.
The best natural remedies for dark elbows and knees:
- Apply lemon juice on your elbows and knees and rub delicately for a couple of minutes. Leave it to stay for around 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and apply a saturating cream.
- You can likewise take out the juice of one lemon and blend it with one tablespoon of honey. Apply it on the influenced territories and leave it to stay on for 20 minutes. Wash the blend off with water.
- Blend equivalent measures of sugar and olive oil to make thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your knees and elbows and rub it around utilizing round movements for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mellow cleanser and warm water.
- Do this once day by day until the skin tone around your knees and elbows becomes lighter.
- Rehash this treatment on weekly premise.
- Rub the influenced zones with warm almond oil for around 5 minutes day by day before going to bed. After a couple of days, you ought to notice change.
- Then again, blend 1 to 2 tablespoons of coarsely powdered almonds with a little yogurt to make thick paste. Put it on the elbows and knees. Let it to dry, then with wet fingers rub in round movements. Wash it off with icy water. Do this once or twice every day for a couple of weeks.
Home remedies for dark underarms:
1. Use cucumbers
- Blend lime juice with cucumber juice and add a juice of turmeric to it. Lemon whitens and evacuates dead cells, cucumber gives cooling impact and turmeric averts staining. It is really an ayurvedic cure so natural that you can do it every day.
- You can just cut roundels of cucumber and rub your underarms with it.
- Then again apply the juice of cucumber to your dark underarm. This can likewise help your skin in couple of days.
- Two tablespoons of milk.
- One tablespoon of curd.
- One tablespoon of flour.
- Blend milk, curd and flour to get a paste.
- Apply to your underarms.
- Let it to stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
3. Make chickpea flour mask
- Two tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- One tablespoon of yogurt.
- One tablespoon of lemon juice.
- One pinch of turmeric.
- Blend chickpea, yogurt, lemon juice and turmeric.
- Blend them well to get smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to your underarms.
- Leave it to stay there for 60 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
This is a fine mask for your underarms as it purges, saturates and whitens your skin at the same time to give you a lighter tone of underarm skin. Utilize this cure every day for the first two weeks and after that use it twice per week to get speedier results.